From casting off and crew, to Captain and cocktails, we’re ready! Charter our sailboat and sail along the the sound with breathtaking views, history, sunsets and more. We will take care of it all, from playing music (when requested), to finding great spots to swim, the best views and docking the boat. Your only job is to relax and enjoy.
We charter two boats. The Ericson 39′ departing out of Noank at the mouth of the Mystic River has the convenience of sailing directly into Fisher’s Islands sound. The Jeanneau 47’ is larger and departs out of New London a short walk from Amtrak train and Long Island Ferry. It takes about 40 minutes to reach Fishers Island Sound under sail but the sail down the Thames River to the Sound is beautiful. Both boatyards also have nice bathroom facilities prior to boarding.
What We Specialize In & What You Can Expect
- Private charters as opposed to group sharing.
- We are not just a River Cruise like all the other charter companies.
- Your cruise has a captain.
- Sunset Cruise is our most popular charter but we also offer stops for a swim, beach or dockside restaurant.
- Corporate functions, meetings or team building racing the boats.
- Our boats are charted for Birthday celebrations, dates, reunions, family outings, anniversaries, graduation celebration, wedding parties, bachelorette or bachelor parties, wedding proposals.
- Rent two boat charters with up to 12 passengers. Boats can sail together for any occasion.
- View from the sound is an exceptional way to see historic sites from the Pequot War, Revolution, War of 1812, Ship building, seaports etc.
- Offering longer multiple day/overnight charters with the 47′ boat. Block Island, Newport, Watch Hill etc.
- Private charters and tours up to six passengers.
- Everyone is welcome. Be kind.
- Seal watches May and October.
- BYOB Beverage/Food.
- Learn to sail. Captain can explain things as we sail. Passengers get to take the wheel.
- Music. I am a musician and will play if people ask.
- Bluetooth speakers for passengers to listen to their own musical taste.
Both boats have a head on board, galley with an ice box, lots of room down below for storing belongings, coolers and cabin for changing into swimsuits.
Outside is spacious cushion seating in cockpit for up to 6 passengers and a spacious deck for hanging out and access to the water for swimming.
Both boats offer an excellent sailing experience as fast comfortable racer cruiser designs.